Monday, August 1, 2011

...roll over...

While I was pregnant you are supposed to lay on your left side, to aid blood flow to your uterus, this became harder and harder for me and I'd start off that side and then end up more comfortable on the right side.

Now I want to be lying on my right side so I have my sweet little Bailey in my sights, but can't seem to stay comfortable and end up on my left side facing away from her! Crazy huh?

Talking of rolling over, Bailey has taken to rolling over all the time at night and scaring her paranoid parents to distraction, by laying face down on the mattress (which is firm and has well fitted sheet, no blankets) and I take her owl snuggy away from her once she is asleep, both of us check her during the night so paranoid, why oh why won't you sleep on your back little lady?
Poor Steve got up for work this morning looking like he had no sleep at all, spare room tonight darling???

R x

1 comment:

  1. some babies are just belly sleepers, dont let it get to ya. Tiago has slept on his belly from day 2 of his life and now at almost 5 yrs old, he still sleeps on his belly.

    ReplyDelete