Thursday, June 24, 2010

24 weeks... 22lbs!

EEEEk its going fast though not as fast as I thought, for some reason at week 22 I thought it was 23 and so I ended up with 2  week 23, so now at 24 I'm thinking its slow again - did any of that make sense??
pregnancy brain or just me brain???

Anyway I went to the Ob/gyn today for a check up and she did me a scan, and baby wasn't playing ball facing in and wouldn't turn so no good photos, but it did move and I felt it which is the first time I've seen and felt it at the same time really cool and weird at the same time.

Alls doing well though I've put on 22lb phew, where?? I mean I feel bigger but not that bigger! and then I saw another girl in there who was the same week as me (she had the tell tale glucose drink for her next appointment) and she had the teeny tiniest bump - mmmmm ah well I'm sure it'll be another 20 before I've had it the way I'm going, and I'm not over eating or even 'eating for 2' scary x who knew fruit weight that much - or ice cream for that matter!

R x

No comments:

Post a Comment