Monday, June 14, 2010

Nursery BEFORE shots..

before.......
mmm big black blob on camera - houston we have a problem - crap crap crap wanted to wait til the thanksgiving sales to get a new one boooooooo.

So photos - top the blank wall I want to put mural on - wish it didn't have those electrical outlets.
second shot the window - may treat this with a linen curtain panel though not sure yet I want to put poles up! rented.
third shot - weird area in room meant for TV? gonna use as my changing table! and poss a few shelves behind.
Fourth is our onto the landing between bedrooms may decorate this with a few mural trees as well to bring all together.

Shame I can't decorate but its not so bad a neutral colour at least the white birch trees will stand out x

Eeeekk can't wait to do the after shots now, am waiting for my parents to come out and help me, so August! can I wait that long!
R x

No comments:

Post a Comment