Saturday, July 3, 2010

Smitten and Smug!!!

I'm so smitten with myself at the moment Steve said I look glowing and beautiful at the moment and he thinks it's because I'm so happy, and I am so happy, I feel like I'm doing the most fun thing in the world.

I don't want to be too smug because I feel for all the ladies trying for a baby and thinking smug cow, but I was there for years, and years and it didn't happen and I felt like the world was all wrong and I was happy with so much in my life but that one thing made me unhappy.

Now I'm completely smitten with being this round pregnant lady, I catch myself in shop window or when I walk past a mirror and I can't help but make a smiley 'hmmm' noise about myself - do you know what I mean about the 'hmmm' noise it just comes out I can't explain, but its a proud smug noise sorry!

it's kinda like an eeek, but its a hmmm?

this pregnancy lark has a few weird things going on in my body but for the most part its fun.

R x

1 comment:

  1. It is an amazing time in your life, enjoy it! And we are happy for you!
    -h

    ReplyDelete