Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Crumb Catchers.....

Bristol's, boobs, tits, melons, jugs, call them what you will mine are now one thing and one thing to me....Crumb Catchers.
I don't know how I coped before, surely I now vacuum less because of them? everyone should get a large pair - you don't have to worry about the 20 second rule of food falling on the floor, the crumb catchers get anything you drop and cause they're your crumb catchers you could have a biscuit in there all day and still be able to eat it!!!!! well unless its a chocolate one...too messy!

Honestly every night I take my bra off and I have a line of crumbs under my boobs, gross!

How do 'larger' people cope....they must have lines of crumbs in more places than just under the boobs, whole sandwiches probably!

Downside....they don't just catch crumbs....my t-shirts are always stained as food just seems to drop there and hit either the catchers or the barrel belly! ah well!

Mucky girl R x

1 comment:

  1. Love this! I always imagined my belly growing, little did i know how big my boobs would get too, lol!

    ReplyDelete