Saturday, April 23, 2011

Amazon

I love amazon I'm not kidding it is the best, I order EVERYTHING from Amazin Amazon! And I can research and review items to see if it really is as good as it looks, I think it has saved me making silly purchases as a new parent and given me some helpful tips along the way too.

For instance I was really craving the Quinny zap as I have the buzz but it's not great for going back to the Uk with, I really need smaller umbrella stroller, so I read the reviews- seat doesn't recline so child sits in upright position! I love the design of the zapp but isn't that a major flaw? Don't you want baby to be comfy? So no zapp was purchased, but other buggies were recommended (thanks amazon)

I truly believe it's the best resource for new parents, busy mums, even busy workers.
I have ordered so much I now get free two day shipping, and am part of the mom club and get great deals.

I've signed up for my nappies/diapers to be delivered once a month, along with wipes, creams and it's cheaper than buying at a bulk store! (like SAMs) free delivery right to your door! You can set up your deliveries monthly or 2/4 monthly or more!
Its called Subscribe and save is a lifesaver! You can also do your bulk orders of toilet paper and household goods etc so no more needing a massive shop with a screaming baby, huge cues, unpacking cart just to pack it again, or dragging your hubby along!
I'm gonna price up the household stuff once we move and place order!
Honestly get yourself an amazon account and start shopping!
R x

No comments:

Post a Comment