Friday, April 22, 2011

Girls Saturday hike!

The Rapids Girlies got a little adventurous a few weeks back and decided to do Saturday hikes, oh my....
4 adults, 7 kids, (8,7,7,4,4,2,2) and two babies under 6 months CRAZY!!!


Here are some hiking tips...

Don't bring your buggy!!!
Dont hike a trail where you have to cross a river with boulders!!! (we didn't!)
Don't hike too far from home (Bailey didn't sleep in her bjorn, was then over over tired, cried, no screamed all the journey home I had to stop and try EVERYTHING nothing worked so got back in car and drove, she eventually gave up and slept but not before my other poor passenger got whiplash from my tongue poor guy! Stressed!!! (my friends little boy thought it would be fun to ride with me!!!) how wrong can u be?

Apart from that the hiking was great, felt like I could do anything after it, super mum! Also good for the body.

When we going again girls???

R&B x

1 comment:

  1. Good Stuff, I love Garden of the Gods. That would be a fun hike with kids

    ReplyDelete