Wednesday, June 30, 2010

...and a cudly toy!!!

To say I HATE cuddly toys is a understatement, I HATE CUDDLY TOYS!!!!
a problem me thinks, how can I deny my new baby its cuddly toys but OK, I HATE certain cuddly toys, like the ones you get in build a bear ( synthetic?? maybe)

Anyway I've done a little search into acceptable cuddly toys - yeah I know I'm gonna have to get use to scary acrylic monstrosities soon but while baby g is under my control its style and cuteness all the way.....

Check out what I've found........



Is this little monster cute or should I say Monsieur! from here,  and blogged about at my favourite blog of the moment inhabitots
Monsieur’s little recycled cardboard house was beautifully designed by Isabelle Arsenault, a Quebec illustrator. Bonus: 10% of the profits from the sale of this organic softy are donated to UNICEF.

Or this?.....


I even like this sort of thing...



Who says style has to be compromised when your having a baby....erm  that said I'm writing this in my underpants and tshirt, it's sooo hot! mmmm so much for style!

R x

No comments:

Post a Comment