Monday, June 14, 2010

Birthday meal

Yeah birthday time, lots of lovely pressies and cards - thanks to everyone for well wishes, we celebrated at the Cheesecake factory, where else! Hay I wanted them to sing me happy birthday I'd seen it done so many times for other people!
And I know there are some AMAZING restaurants that friends have recommended (Tanya - restaurant taster!) but we had a mixed group of tasted - some v picky! (Gary) so it was the best choice and well Steve and I love it!!!

I had Guacamole, Thai lettuce wraps and a Choc mouse cheesecake ( I wanted the Tuxedo one but Steve ordered it with the Happy birthday singing) we were sharing and that's his fave!

Emma, Jen and Jen

yes I know white bra under black top - and bad hair - we were at the airport picking up a player all afternoon, his flight was delayed and we nearly didn't make the meal!!!

Brett and Gary...

the cake... nice face Gary!


the gang!! enjoyable last birthday with no dependents - I'm sure next years will be different even if its just we need a babysitter! 

R x

1 comment: