Wednesday, June 30, 2010

it's complicated

I'm in love with the house in this film, its another by the writer and director of "Something's Gotta Give," Nancy Meyers, and the house in that was my dream home in New England, somewhere like that, ahhhh

The film "It's Complicated," stars Meryl Streep as Jane, a bakery owner and a divorced mother of three in her 50s who has an affair with her married ex-husband (Alec Baldwin) at the same time she becomes romantically involved with the architect working on her house renovations (Steve Martin)

Oh and I'd love her job and the bakery is beautiful too,


It was a good film too I really enjoyed it, one to rent.

I kinda dream this is what the place we wanted to buy in France would look like, with a beautiful vine covered patio and loads of friends and family drinking wine and eating salads with my homemade olive oil - oh yeah that's part of the dream to a olive farm, want much??

R x

No comments:

Post a Comment