Friday, May 21, 2010

delicious

oh this was blogged on decor8blog one of my daily read blogs  - I must add my list of blogs to this site, its on the to do list along with sooo many other things.

I just looked at this delicious e magazine, this photo below could be my 'girl' room mood board, I've been morning the loss of cookie magazine who are no longer in production booo, I read only 2 copies last year as well I wasn't gonna be a parent then, now I wish it was still around it was v stylish and modern and not too baby, parent, freaky but this fits the bill on that quirky artsy front with delicious design details too....



and this below is the wording from my list of fave songs would be nice framed, Colour I love colour....just a taste of the mag and I'm smitten.
I hope I'm uploading these photos correctly - other bloggers please let me know if I'm not!

R x

No comments:

Post a Comment