Thursday, May 13, 2010

Why?

...because we got pregnant! Yeah... 18 weeks and 2 days took a while but good things come to those who wait, we waited and now we're are so over the moon absolutely smitten with this growing bump!

....because I live in Denver and my family and friends live in England so this is to keep in touch with them......so they can be with me every growing day (oh and I'm a growing big!) to witness every purchase, every nursery idea, every craving, oh to witness my every whim!

...because I decided to get my backside into gear to try and be creative this year before my baby takes all my time and blog to memorize my experiences to keep for forever like a journal, for some reason when you get pregnant you all of a sudden want to write journals and make memories to keep and tell your baby, so baby this is for you too.....argh scary!

ever thine
ever mine
ever ours

ludwig van beethoven 

R x

2 comments:

  1. ahhhh, great photo...
    D x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaahhh, fab photo.
    and a lovely start to your blog...

    D x

    ReplyDelete