Friday, May 21, 2010

Freak out friday!

or just plain freaky Friday.

I got a load of magazines from the library and didn't look at the mags before I got home, very Eco, breastfeeding people on every page, earth mamma, natural birth style mags - so I was freaked
BUT I read and it has some really interesting article and opened me up a little to the natural way.

One thing I still don't think is necessary is boobs out on display in public, discreet breastfeeding is great- yeah I know its the most natural thing in the world and people need their rights!!! but so is sex and you wouldn't have sex in Starbucks!!!! think about it!

This video is amazing............freak out Friday!








2 comments:

  1. That's amazing! I'm going to lie my baby on my tummy tonight and see if she crawls into place!!

    I had two home births so I'm very pro the no-drugs route. I also had a very quick, very uncomplicated birth (7 hours first time, 4 hours second time) so I'm a big advocate of no drugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never even heard of this. I barely made it to 6 wks bf my first. It was the hardest thing ever but I bf my 2nd child for over 18 months. It was still hard but i was better prepared and more determined. Each kid is different also. I bf in public but my boob was always covered. Just take it one feeding at a time and before you know it , it will be easy. Good luck!, thanks for the video and info!
    -h

    ReplyDelete