Friday, September 17, 2010

baby washing on the line!!!!

I washed all the baby gear this last week - so weird seeing it on the washing racks.... better get use to it!


Also a shot of my workers - Mum and Dad or should I say Grandma and Grandpa you were great....



It's been a hectic few weeks with Mum and Dad here, they left yesterday, I have worked them hard and felt it myself too even watching them has been tiring! - so now its rest time ready for what Steve is now calling 'THE BIG PUSH'
He also told me when I was having a little moan the other day that's its ok to moan every now and again as long as when the time comes I 'MAN UP' - ha so funny - I did say if he used those words in the birthing sweet he may get a punch! but he qualified it by saying we're in it together and we would man up together! ahhhh
R x

No comments:

Post a Comment