Sunday, September 5, 2010

Blessing Way

I want to thank the girls here in Denver for throwing me the most amazing baby shower ever!!!
It was amazing I didn't know what to expect and was quite nervous as I've never had a party thrown in my honor before and not knowing what is going to happen is not me - not that I'm a control freak!

Invites had been sent out here and to my friends back home, I didn't know what was in the invite see above......

All the ladies here and the invites I sent back home responded so quickly and Jen who organised it was amazed at the response from the UK ladies - you did me proud! here are the beads with a few with blessings still attached - some necklace eh, think I may get Steve to wear it when I'm in Labor!


I will post the blessings in one of my next posts so you can read them they were amazing we were ALL crying from the word go and one my friends arrived here midway through the blessings and was in tears within seconds, it was an emotional day, and I went to bed exhausted emotionally drained and with a headache, ahhh it was great, something I will always remember and I'm glad Steve stuck around to here all the wonderful things people were saying (made me feel so loved and happy) and also my parents were here too, so even. though my friends from back home and sisters weren't present it felt like they were with their blessings for me, Steve and the baby.

I want to thank my friends both here in the US and I also want to thank my friends back home, you did me proud everyone got involved and embraced the idea and you all made me cry and realise why I call you my friends, Friends new and old thank you soooo much for making me feel so special and loved on this amazing day it was amazing and I'm going to try to get the video up on the blog if possible so you can see some of the blessings.

I love you all and couldn't be more happy to have you all as my friends I'm a lucky girl to be surrounded, here and back in the UK with such special ladies.

R x

1 comment: