Friday, September 10, 2010

Nursery Update...

here are a few pics of the nursery not all finished yet but I thought I'd get them on here... more details to come....

Picture frame needs filling with either our old baby photos or baby g when it arrives, not sure yet!

Still titivating placing some of the lovely pressie I got at the baby shower - oh look at those cankles!
see the little rabbit softie and the horsey/giraffe thing top left and right - I made those!!!

 the post cards on the shelf need a home! the tshirt reads hook line and sinker! was Steve's father's day pressie!


not completely finished but was ready for the baby shower, still finding places for everything to live but I love it and have often been found (as Steve says....) Dreaming of baby sitting in my room! ahhh sooo exciting!

R x

1 comment:

  1. They always look so cozy and cute, by week 2, baby has yet to sleep in it and clothes and diapers are just piles on the floor, so enjoy it now, lol!
    I love it, especially the trees!
    -h

    ReplyDelete