Sunday, September 19, 2010

Cute for a heffer

At the start of this pregnancy I though I would be the cutest pregnant dresser ever I had so many ideas or what I was gonna wear and how cute I would look but somewhere along the way I mixed up my words and cute....became...comfy!
Now I don't care what I look like its all about how comfy I feel, especially with the wonderful weather we are having here in Denver, Colorado - the idea now is - how comfy can I get and not show sweat marks!!!
Also have you seen some of the prices of maternity stuff? luckily my friend gave 3 boxes of maternity stuff which I have quickly out grown most - so the occasional cuteness is due to her x

Today I'm having a BAD day I have just looked in the mirror and my lovely legs, have been replaced by tree truck 'nan' legs with hugely swollen trotters sticking out from rather unflattering shorts (which my friend plans to burn when I'm no longer pregnant as she hates them so much - I'm having to agree with her lately!) and my t-shirt feels a tad too small as my fat arms bulge out from it, the boobs are contained but again make the t-shirt tight the only thing thats makes me smile is my nice fat round belly with baby kicking and moving around in it.
Today I'm not hitting either cute or comfy - its time to have this baby!!!

Do you hear that baby g, were ready hurry up!

R x

No comments:

Post a Comment